Licensed vocational nurses deal with a wide array of medical tasks, and they are supervised by registered nurses or by physicians. The Plains Ohio Licensed vocational nurses who are looking for more career opportunities usually choose to enroll in a registered nurse program.
LVN programs are short-term programs that last for around 12 months, and at the end of the course nurses will get an AND.
#1 LVN Programs Near The Plains OH
- Our mission is to develop skilled nurses who embody the best qualities of the profession
- SACS accredited with campuses in Virginia, Florida, North Carolina & South Carolina
- Two workplace externship opportunities to give you hands-on experience
- Practical Nursing (PN), Nursing Degree (ADN), and Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Qualifying students can take faith in EPCI’s unwavering Fixed Tuition Pledge
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Nursing (RN) - Associate's
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Highly interactive online courses designed to maximize the learning experience
- Programs in Early Childhood Ed, School Admin, Special Ed, Teacher Leadership & More
- Associate's, Bachelor's, and Master's programs designed for working adults
- Complete your degree from start to finish or transfer your credits from another institution
- M.S. Nursing and Master of Business Administration
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
LVN Programs – What Are They?
The LVN courses can be either part time or full time, but what they have in common is that they all prepare students for an entry-level position as vocational nurses. After passing the licensure exam, LVNs can easily get a job in a variety of clinical settings. The final licensure exam is commonly known as NCLEX.
The courses are complex but they are usually tailored to the needs of the students, and the basic courses involve core training that every future LVN will need in the health care system. Collecting blood samples or recording the vital signs are only two of the most common duties of the LVN. In addition to this, the future registered nurses will also learn important skills like leadership, how to supervise patients and how to properly interact with them.
In addition to this, licensed vocational nurses in The Plains Ohio also apply dressings, care for patients, give injections, take the temperature and blood pressure and so on. Even high schools offer specialized LVN programs these days, therefore they are very accessible to almost everybody. The average yearly salary of a vocational nurse is around $45,000.
Further Info On The Plains, Ohio
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Price And Common Features Of Modern LVN Programs
The general price for the program which includes the training and all the additional equipment and apparel is around $5,000.
The licensed vocational nurse programs are especially designed to cover the basic requirements and skills the nurse will need to operate in a clinical setting, and some of the most common and important subjects include the body structure and function, fundamentals of nursing, pharmacology, social psychology, paediatrics, gynecological nursing, psychology and even leadership courses.
Thanks for putting together such a helpful resource. I was able to research the different LVN schools in Ohio and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!