The licensed vocational nurse is a medical professional who provides nursing care on many different levels and who usually works under the close supervision of a registered nurse. Marmet WV Licensed vocational nurses who are looking for more career opportunities usually choose to enroll in a registered nurse program.
The basic LVN program usually lasts for two to three semesters, and after they complete the program students can apply for an ADN, or an Associate Degree in Nursing.
Top LVN Programs Close To Marmet WV
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Build a better future for yourself—and the world. This is the place where students graduate not only poised for career success—but also ready to make a difference in their communities.
- Post Masters Certificate Nursing
- Doctoral Nursing
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Nursing (Post-licensure)
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
The Basics Of LVN Programs
Based on the educational institution that offers the LVN programs, students can benefit from part-time or full-time programs, and the purpose of these programs is to offer students the basic skills and knowledge that are required for an entry-level vocational nursing position. After becoming licensed vocational nurses, these medical professionals can start to work in private clinics or physicians’ offices, or they can apply for a job at a state hospital. The final licensure exam is commonly known as NCLEX.
Given the fact that LVN programs typically approach only the basics of nursing, they only prepare students for an entry-level position and they will need further study if they want to advance. Collecting blood samples or recording the vital signs are only two of the most common duties of the LVN. Besides the valuable insight that nurses get into the field during the LVN programs, these programs also teach them how to interact with their patients and how to be good and reliable leaders in their industry.
In addition to this, licensed vocational nurses in Marmet West Virginia also apply dressings, care for patients, give injections, take the temperature and blood pressure and so on. Everybody can enroll in a LVN program nowadays, quickly and without the fuss, as they are provided by most educational institutions including high schools. As you may know already, a licensed vocational nurse can earn up to $45,000 a year or more.
More On Marmet, WV
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Price And Common Features Of Modern LVN Programs
The overall price of the LVN program, including the books, license and testing fees, uniforms and every other item that is required throughout the training should not exceed $5,000.
These program cover subjects like paediatrics, social psychology, the basics of nursing, the general body function and structure or leadership courses which aim to help nurses achieve the communication and leadership skills they need.
Thanks for putting this together!
Thanks for putting together such a wonderful resource. I was able to research the different LVN programs in West Virginia and found one that fit my needs. I just wish I could find more info on grants and stipends…