The licensed vocational nurse is a medical professional who provides nursing care on many different levels and who usually works under the close supervision of a registered nurse. Licensed vocational nurses or LVNs who want to take their education a step further can continue their studies can enroll in a RN program and become registered nurses in Levi TX.
Upon completion, nurses will get an Associate’s Degree in Nursing, also referred to as an ADN.
#1 LVN Programs Near Levi TX
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Build a better future for yourself—and the world. This is the place where students graduate not only poised for career success—but also ready to make a difference in their communities.
- Post Masters Certificate Nursing
- Doctoral Nursing
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Get hands-on training with Remington College. We offer diploma and associate and bachelor's degree programs in business, criminal justice, culinary arts, health care, and cosmetology at our campuses in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Hawaii, Louisiana, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas — plus some courses are offered online.
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
The Basics Of LVN Programs
Although the format of the program can slightly vary depending on the educational institution and students can opt for full-time or part-time programs, they all teach students the fundamentals of nursing and help them gain the skills and knowledge they need for a basic, entry-level position. After passing the licensure exam, LVNs can easily get a job in a variety of clinical settings. At the end of the program, students will take the National Council Licensure Examination, also referred to as the NCLEX, to get their license as vocational nurse.
LVN training programs are relatively simple, as they only offer a basic overview of the science of nursing. Some of the most common duties of the licensed vocational nurse include recording the vital signs, administering treatments or collecting blood samples. Besides the valuable insight that nurses get into the field during the LVN programs, these programs also teach them how to interact with their patients and how to be good and reliable leaders in their industry.
Other important duties of a Levi Texas nurse include giving injections, taking the temperature or monitoring the blood pressure regularly. These days you can easily enroll in a LVN training program, given the fact that most of them are offered by high schools. The average yearly salary of a vocational nurse is around $45,000.
Further Info On Levi, TX
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Price And Common Features Of Modern LVN Programs
The general price for the program which includes the training and all the additional equipment and apparel is around $5,000.
The licensed vocational nurse programs are especially designed to cover the basic requirements and skills the nurse will need to operate in a clinical setting, and some of the most common and important subjects include the body structure and function, fundamentals of nursing, pharmacology, social psychology, paediatrics, gynecological nursing, psychology and even leadership courses.
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to learn more about the different LVN schools in Texas and found one that fit my needs. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!