The licensed vocational nurse is a medical professional who provides nursing care on many different levels and who usually works under the close supervision of a registered nurse. Licensed vocational nurses or LVNs who want to take their education a step further can continue their studies can enroll in a RN program and become registered nurses in Clemmons NC.
Upon completion, nurses will get an Associate’s Degree in Nursing, also referred to as an ADN.
Popular LVN Programs Close To Clemmons NC
- Our Healthcare programs prepare graduates for a booming Healthcare industry allowing them to apply their classroom knowledge in our simulation labs during educational scenarios and training exercises.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing completion program (RN to BSN) expands knowledge in areas of research, theory, leadership, community concepts, healthcare policy and current trends in healthcare.
- The RN to BSN program is specifically designed for students to increase their understanding of advanced nursing roles. A Registered Nurse (RN) License is required prior to admitance to this program.
- The Master of Science in Nursing Education (MSN) is uniquely focused on nursing education. This program fosters independent learning and cultivates an in-depth understanding.
- Students learn to implement nursing course curriculum using evidence-based practice throughout the duration of the MSN program while engaging in scholarly work, research and teaching practicum.
- At Hallmark University, we designed our simulation labs and facilities to look and feel just like a hospital and modern healthcare environments.
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Offers programs in Massage Therapy, Allied Health and Nursing
- 100% online classes for as long as needed during required social period
- Offers practical training, and instruction from industry professionals
- Career Services
- Clinical Medical Assistant
- Clinical and Administrative Medical Assistant
Build a better future for yourself—and the world. This is the place where students graduate not only poised for career success—but also ready to make a difference in their communities.
- Post Masters Certificate Nursing
- Doctoral Nursing
The Basics Of LVN Programs
Although the format of the program can slightly vary depending on the educational institution and students can opt for full-time or part-time programs, they all teach students the fundamentals of nursing and help them gain the skills and knowledge they need for a basic, entry-level position. No matter if they plan to operate in a clinic, a medical office, a hospital or a long-term care facility of any kind, the licensed vocational nursing programs will train students to meet the quality medical standards that apply at the moment. The final licensure exam is commonly known as NCLEX.
The courses are complex but they are usually tailored to the needs of the students, and the basic courses involve core training that every future LVN will need in the health care system. Some of the most common duties of the licensed vocational nurse include recording the vital signs, administering treatments or collecting blood samples. Besides the valuable insight that nurses get into the field during the LVN programs, these programs also teach them how to interact with their patients and how to be good and reliable leaders in their industry.
Other important duties of a Clemmons North Carolina nurse include giving injections, taking the temperature or monitoring the blood pressure regularly. Everybody can enroll in a LVN program nowadays, quickly and without the fuss, as they are provided by most educational institutions including high schools. As you may know already, a licensed vocational nurse can earn up to $45,000 a year or more.
Map of Clemmons, NC
Unable to parse entered address. API response code: REQUEST_DENIED
Price And Common Features Of Modern LVN Programs
Given the fact that these are short-term yet intensive training programs, one should expect to pay up to $5,000 for the entire course, including the additional costs for books, ATI testing, uniforms, license fees, exams and other fees that typically apply to this kind of programs.
In conclusion, LVN programs cover a wide array of subjects that are essential in order for the nurse to operate in a clinical setting, from the fundamentals of nursing and paediatrics to gynecological nursing, psychology and pharmacology, all of which are very important in the long haul.
Thanks for putting this together!
What can I say, I’m impressed. I was able to look into the different LVN schools in North Carolina and found one I really like. I was actually lucky enough to secure a grant which means I will have a much easier time financially!